Manual therapy can be helpful for:
- treatment of joints that lack adequate mobility and range of motion in certain musculo-skeletal conditions or post-surgical joint replacements.
- discomfort, pain and an alteration in function, posture and movement.
- restoring mobility to stiff joints
- reducing muscle tension/chronic pain
- return the patient to more natural movement without pain
Aviator Home Health's staff specialties include: Geriatric, Orthopedic/Manual Therapy, Neurological, Cardiopulmonary, Balance/dizziness disorders, Occupational, and Speech Therapy.
Aviator Home Health's staff is the Preferred provider for many Physicians/Orthopedic surgeons in the DFW area due to the quality of care and proven results provided by our Therapy team.